Foundation of Monnaie S.A., then a small painting application company
Takeover of Monnaie SA by the entrepreneur Damien de Dorlodot and integration into the group Decube.
Decube gathers its activities together on the site of Strépy-Bracquegnies
Monnaie S.A. wins the Prize Louve d’Or for companies in the category Innovation and sustainable development.
Creation of the Safety, Quality and Environment unit
Working on Cheratte site with Belgium Coatings
Painting applications on steel pieces for a big train station in the Hainaut province
Renovation of the boat lift of Strepy-Thieu (Belgium).
Safety, Quality and Environment policy
Concerned about the safety of our workers, the satisfaction of our customers and the industrial impact on our environment, we have created in 2012 a working unit on those themes. The unit Safety-Quality-Environment (called SEQUENS) coordinates and manages certificates related to safety, quality and environmental standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, VCA**).
Aware of our impact on the environment, we have taken the following environmental measures:
• Traceability of waste: waste are identified as soon as the products are purchased ;
• Paintings: use of paintings containing few volatile organic compounds (VOCs) ;
• Renewable energy: photovoltaic system of 1700m2, producing 225 MW /year;
• Heating system: recovery of the heat produced by the compressors in our workshop ;
• Insulation: relatively strong insulation: 91kV for 1500m2.
Working for Monnaie S.A.
Our company employs today 230 members of staff on its industrial site in Strépy-Bracquegnies. Want to join our team? We are interested in the following profiles:
- qualified people in secretarial work, management, finances, human resources or communication ;
- bilingual sales representatives, motivated and wanting to be part of an enterprise active on the whole Belgian territory and beyond ;
- professionals avid for using their skills in industrial and house painting applications ;
- determined persons, without fear of heights and willing to be part of our teams in Great Heights and Montage.
Do any of those profiles correspond to you?
Then don’t hesitate to send us you CV by clicking on the following link :