WE ARE HIRING !
Junior Project Manager (electrical/mechanical) / Dutch speaking / previous experience on site desirable
Are you a highly motivated individual with a high sense of responsibility and great organisational and communication skills? Do you have a background in engineering and a very good command of both Dutch and French?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you !
As a Junior Project Manager, your role will be to assist the Business Manager in the preparation and execution of work for an industrial service company.
- Pre-drafting, budgeting and project planning taking into account the required and available resources.
- Responsibility for managing planning, project budgeting and reporting to team managers.
- Contribute to the administrative & worksite preparations.
- Work follow up on site and direct interaction with customers.
- Any other tasks as directed by the Business Manager.
Please note that the job will be carried out on worksites across Belgium.
- Civil or Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electromechanics or equivalent professional background.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Great organisational skills.
- Assertive customer-oriented communicator.
- A great team player who supports others and seeks help when needed.
- Excellent command of Dutch and French, good knowledge of the 2nd language and basic command of English with willingness to further develop.
- Previous experience in project management is a plus.
- Previous experience in mechanical worksite and/or work at height is a plus.
- Knowledge of high voltage, electrical network and energy market is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunities for development and training.
- Support network and great working environment.
Please send your CV and cover letter stating why you think you are the best person for this role to Alexandre Plissart at firstname.lastname@example.org