We do the following painting applications:
– Anticorrosive paint on overhead lines, high and medium voltage power plants and cabins (from 6kV till 400kV);
– Anticorrosive coating on high and medium voltage pylons, on catenary systems, …;
– Scaffolding activities on site;
– Anticorrosive paint in our workshop on new pylons.
– Assembling and erecting new operating pylons versus dismantling old ones ;
– Stringing overhead lines from 150 kV till 400 kV (single and double high voltage cables);
– Replacing and adding supports: concrete poles, lattice towers, … ;
– Performing maintenance work on pylons ;
– Connecting pylons to the electrical grid system ;
– Retrofitting existing pylons.
Every type of paint work in great heights on engineered structures such as architectural steel creations (Atomium in Brussel, Philharmonie in Paris), entertainment attractions of theme parks with more than 70 m high (Dalton Terror for Walibi parc in Belgium) or telecom antennae.
Certifications and Qualifications in Great Heights